MIWD Launches Vinyl Replacement Windows in Southern Division
Carrollton, TX – MI Windows and Door’s Southern Division has begun manufacturing the 1500 and 1600 Series vinyl replacement windows in Carrollton, TX. The 1500 and 1600 Series offers two product lines to meet customers’ needs. Both lines are proven products, as they have been a premium platform for MIWD’s Eastern Division.
The 1555 series meets ENERGY STAR ratings in all zones and provides great value. The 1650 series is a feature rich product that offers many aesthetic and energy efficient options and upgrades. With triple pane glass, the 1650 series qualifies for the Department of Energy’s R-5 Volume Purchase Program and in 2011; the DOE’s Program named MI Windows and Doors the number one selling R-5 Window Manufacturer.
“MIWD’s Southern Division is proud to introduce these highly energy efficient windows into our product offering. We now have a complete vinyl replacement window program that will help our customers expand their market opportunities,” states Curtis Jaska, Vice President of Sales, Southern Division.
A variety of sizes and styles are available including double hung, casement, horizontal slider, awning, bay, bow, picture window, and geometric shapes.
- MI Windows and Doors Thrives in Kansas City Market Through Partnership and Charity
- MI Windows and Doors at Green Builder Media Vision House Tucson Groundbreaking
- MIWD Products Recognized Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR 2013
- MI EnergyCore Featured in BASF's BEYOND.High Performance Home
- MI Windows and Doors Management Leads Ownership Transition Plan
- MI Windows and Doors Launches New Window Series: The HomeMaker3
- Silver SuperCapSR™ Now Available on MI Windows and Doors HomeMaker3™ Vinyl Windows
- MI Windows and Doors to Offer Bronze Exterior on 3500 Series Products
- MI Windows and Doors Releases State-of-the-Art Multi-Slide Door
- MI Windows and Doors Volunteers with Local Food Pantry
- MI Windows and Doors Holds Employee Health Fair
- MIWD Gratz Facility Receives PA Governor’s Award for Safety Excellence