MI Windows and Doors Announces Production of Paintable / Stainable Interiors
MI Windows and Doors (MIWD) today announced the addition of paintable / stainable options to its replacement products category.
MIWD will begin taking paintable / stainable orders on its MIWD's 1650 Series and its CertainTeed Bryn Mawr III line on July 6, 2010. This highly demanded offering features a pine finish interior allowing the homeowner to use interior paint or stain to customize their window to their home décor.
MIWD has already grown its replacement product platform, offering interior woodgrains, interior and exterior colors, grid options, an upgraded Clarity™ screen and three choices of hardware finishes.
Energy efficiency has also been a target for continuous improvement for the company as it launched its triple pane, double coated low-e and R5 windows within the last twelve months.
Vinyl windows are historically noted as low-maintenance, long endurance products. Adding wood laminates that are stainable or paintable to a vinyl offering provides a superior advantage over traditional wood windows.
“MIWDI has always strived to react to customer and industry demands. We have done that by focusing on designing one of the industry’s most energy efficient lines because energy and cost savings advantages are crucial for our consumers. We have now added a feature that will allow the homeowner to easily stain or paint their product to match their home, while still benefiting from the low-maintenance, high performance attributes of vinyl windows,” said MIWD’s director of replacement and retail products division, Jason DeHart.
- MI Windows and Doors Thrives in Kansas City Market Through Partnership and Charity
- MI Windows and Doors Improves Team Member Communication With Electronic Bulletin Boards
- MI Windows and Doors EnergyCore Series Windows Installed in Tucson VISION House
- MI Windows and Doors Unveils New Logo that Embraces Mantra, "We Are MIWD"
- MI Windows and Doors in Carrollton, TX Holds Drive to Benefit OK Tornado Victims
- MI Windows and Doors Supplies Windows for Marine Corps Vietnam War Veteran