MIWD Releases an Architectural Resource Directory for MI EnergyCore
MI Windows and Doors, one of America’s leading window and door manufacturers, has released an Architectural Resource Directory for the MI EnergyCore Window System on its website at www.mienergycore.com. The MI EnergyCore Window System is the most complete and simple solution for the architect seeking high performance light commercial windows.
The Architectural Resource Directory includes test reports, glass configurations, technical specifications including thermal and structural performance, STC ratings, a CSI 3 Part Specification, and detail drawings in DWG, DXF, and PDF formats. The Archtictural Resource Directory will allow architects, design professionals, and builders to get the information they need to specify the award-winning windows.
"There are lots of products that provide high design pressures (>/=DP-40), OR low U values (<.20), OR high STC ratings (40), OR dark color options. There are very few that offer all of these things in one window series and across the breadth of window styles and configurations that we are offering in the MI EnergyCore window system,” states Mike DeSoto, President of MI's Western division.
Builder News Magazine (bnmag.com) selected the MI EnergyCore Windows System as the best energy efficient building product for 2011. The windows were selected from the hundreds of new building products that were released in 2011. The editors of BUILDERnews Magazine selected the top two products in each of 14 categories, representing the most innovative, energy efficient, inventive and useful product introductions of 2011.
The window system uses AirCell PVC technology, a patented, 100% recyclable, material that is co-extruded and thermally bonded into the frame. A standard dual pane MI EnergyCore Window meets the proposed Energy Star 2013 standards in all zones. When upgraded to triple pane glass, the system meets the Department of Energy R-5 standards in all styles and in any configuration.
The high performance frame uses truss internal webbing which maximizes the torsional and in-line strength. All styles achieve an AAMA Performance Grade of LC-40 and can comfortably support the added weight of triple pane glass.
MI EnergyCore windows can be upgraded with TMAX SQS Laminated glass. Laminated glass adds the safety, sound control and UV protection. Laminated glass is highly break resistant, reduces the sound transmission up to 50%, and blocks 99% of the UV light that cause fading, all without compromising energy efficiency or clarity. MI EnergyCore Windows are available in a patented, thermally fused, SuperCapSR exterior acrylic cap bronze color that reflects 76% of the infrared light thereby preventing heat build-up on the frame.
The MI EnergyCore Window System’s unique design results in a more energy efficient, more secure, stronger and quieter window with traditional style.
The Architectural Resource Directory can be found at: http://www.mienergycore.com/professionals/arch_resources/
Tags: architectural specifications, best replacement windows, energy efficient windows, energycore, MI energycore, MI Windows and Doors, MIWD, noise reduction, replacement windows, sound transmission, STC Ratings, U-Values
- MI Windows and Doors Launches New Window Series: The HomeMaker3
- MI Windows and Doors' Supplier ProPlastix Gets SHARP Certification
- MIWD Representative Supports Window Installation at UMC Parsonage
- MI Windows and Doors Awarded Crystal Achievement Award
- Habitat for Humanity Receives MIWD Casement Windows
- MI Windows and Doors Donates Windows to Homes for Our Troops
- MIWD Gratz Facility Receives PA Governor’s Award for Safety Excellence
- MI Windows and Doors Employees Honored at MAEA Luncheon
- MI Windows and Doors of Carrollton TX Holds Employee Fundraiser for Christian Community Action
- MI Windows and Doors EnergyCore Windows Featured in Vision House Tucson Grand Opening
- MI Windows and Doors Receives Recognition from the City of Carrollton
- MI Windows and Doors Thrives in Kansas City Market Through Partnership and Charity