Mike Ohlin has been promoted to Director of Operations
MI Windows and Doors announced that Mike Ohlin has been promoted to Director of Operations.
Mike joined MIWD in 2002 as Corporate Purchasing Manager and since then has held numerous roles of increasing responsibility including his oversight of inventory management, business integration, cost standardization and communications.
"Mike exemplifies the core values of MI Windows and Doors. Mike’s unique combination of analytic and personal skills have resulted in his increased influence across the organization during his tenure with MIWD. It is exciting to have Mike take on this pivotal leadership role in the company,” said Mike DeSoto, COO.
In this new role, Mike will be directly responsible for managing the purchasing team, materials management, logistics, and managing the full integration of our enterprise resource planning system across all divisions of the company.
Mike has over 20 years experience purchasing for several leading manufacturing companies. He serves as a participating member for AAMA and is a Certified Purchasing Manager, a lifetime designation earned through the Institute for Supply Management(ISM).
- MIWD Gratz Facility Receives PA Governor’s Award for Safety Excellence
- MI Windows and Doors Employees Honored at MAEA Luncheon
- MI Windows and Doors of Carrollton TX Holds Employee Fundraiser for Christian Community Action
- MI Windows and Doors EnergyCore Windows Featured in Vision House Tucson Grand Opening
- MI Windows and Doors Receives Recognition from the City of Carrollton
- MI Windows and Doors Thrives in Kansas City Market Through Partnership and Charity