Mike Ohlin has been promoted to Director of Operations
MI Windows and Doors announced that Mike Ohlin has been promoted to Director of Operations.
Mike joined MIWD in 2002 as Corporate Purchasing Manager and since then has held numerous roles of increasing responsibility including his oversight of inventory management, business integration, cost standardization and communications.
"Mike exemplifies the core values of MI Windows and Doors. Mike’s unique combination of analytic and personal skills have resulted in his increased influence across the organization during his tenure with MIWD. It is exciting to have Mike take on this pivotal leadership role in the company,” said Mike DeSoto, COO.
In this new role, Mike will be directly responsible for managing the purchasing team, materials management, logistics, and managing the full integration of our enterprise resource planning system across all divisions of the company.
Mike has over 20 years experience purchasing for several leading manufacturing companies. He serves as a participating member for AAMA and is a Certified Purchasing Manager, a lifetime designation earned through the Institute for Supply Management(ISM).
- MI Windows and Doors Releases New Resources for Multi-Slide Patio Door
- MI Windows and Doors Introduces Exterior Color Options for Replacement Products
- MI Windows and Doors Exceeds AAMA 103-15 Requirements with Next-Generation Quality Management System
- MI Windows and Doors Announces Revisions to Glazing Package Offering
- Move to New Texas Manufacturing Facility
- Update: MI Windows and Doors' Class-Action Update