Eric Rothermel Promoted to Vice President of Human Resources
MI Windows and Doors announced that Eric Rothermel has been promoted to Vice President of Human Resources.
In this new role Eric will be directly responsible for a number of strategic initiatives for MI Windows and Doors, which include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Safe workplace best practices
- Team Member satisfaction
- Payroll administration
- Team Member benefits planning and administration
- Recruiting and Training Initiatives
- Regulatory Compliance
- Enterprise Risk Management
Matt DeSoto, CEO, said of Eric's new role, "His understanding of the need to create value for MIWD's stakeholders and sincere interest in “doing what is right” are both fine examples of why Eric has earned this promotion."
Eric joined MIWD in 2006 as a regional human resources manager and since then has held numerous roles taking on more responsibility over the last seven years.
MIWD is honored to have Eric as a fellow team member and know that he will continue to excel in his new role.
- MIWD Gratz Facility Receives PA Governor’s Award for Safety Excellence
- MI Windows and Doors Employees Honored at MAEA Luncheon
- MI Windows and Doors of Carrollton TX Holds Employee Fundraiser for Christian Community Action
- MI Windows and Doors EnergyCore Windows Featured in Vision House Tucson Grand Opening
- MI Windows and Doors Receives Recognition from the City of Carrollton
- MI Windows and Doors Thrives in Kansas City Market Through Partnership and Charity