Eric Rothermel Promoted to Vice President of Human Resources
MI Windows and Doors announced that Eric Rothermel has been promoted to Vice President of Human Resources.
In this new role Eric will be directly responsible for a number of strategic initiatives for MI Windows and Doors, which include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Safe workplace best practices
- Team Member satisfaction
- Payroll administration
- Team Member benefits planning and administration
- Recruiting and Training Initiatives
- Regulatory Compliance
- Enterprise Risk Management
Matt DeSoto, CEO, said of Eric's new role, "His understanding of the need to create value for MIWD's stakeholders and sincere interest in “doing what is right” are both fine examples of why Eric has earned this promotion."
Eric joined MIWD in 2006 as a regional human resources manager and since then has held numerous roles taking on more responsibility over the last seven years.
MIWD is honored to have Eric as a fellow team member and know that he will continue to excel in his new role.
- MI Windows and Doors Supplies Windows for Vietnam War Veteran
- Yuma Man Receives MIWD Windows for New Home After Devastating Fire
- MI Windows and Doors at Vision House Tucson Groundbreaking
- MIWD Products Recognized Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR 2013
- Mike Ohlin has been promoted to Director of Operations
- Eric Rothermel Promoted to Vice President of Human Resources