Eric Rothermel Promoted to Vice President of Human Resources
MI Windows and Doors announced that Eric Rothermel has been promoted to Vice President of Human Resources.
In this new role Eric will be directly responsible for a number of strategic initiatives for MI Windows and Doors, which include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Safe workplace best practices
- Team Member satisfaction
- Payroll administration
- Team Member benefits planning and administration
- Recruiting and Training Initiatives
- Regulatory Compliance
- Enterprise Risk Management
Matt DeSoto, CEO, said of Eric's new role, "His understanding of the need to create value for MIWD's stakeholders and sincere interest in “doing what is right” are both fine examples of why Eric has earned this promotion."
Eric joined MIWD in 2006 as a regional human resources manager and since then has held numerous roles taking on more responsibility over the last seven years.
MIWD is honored to have Eric as a fellow team member and know that he will continue to excel in his new role.
- MI Windows and Doors Thrives in Kansas City Market Through Partnership and Charity
- MI Windows and Doors Improves Team Member Communication With Electronic Bulletin Boards
- MI Windows and Doors EnergyCore Series Windows Installed in Tucson VISION House
- MI Windows and Doors Unveils New Logo that Embraces Mantra, "We Are MIWD"
- MI Windows and Doors in Carrollton, TX Holds Drive to Benefit OK Tornado Victims
- MI Windows and Doors Supplies Windows for Marine Corps Vietnam War Veteran