JR Minnich is now General Manager of Carrollton manufacturing facility
MI Windows and Doors announced that JR Minnich has taken on the role of General Manager for its Carrollton manufacturing facility.
JR Minnich started with MI Windows and Doors in 1993 at its Elizabethville PA location in the Shipping department and has worked in most facets of the window manufacturing process including the Engineering Test lab, Production, as a Production Supervisor, an Assistant Plant Manager in Millen, GA, and as a Plant Manager in Smyrna, TN.
Mike DeSoto, COO, echoed the thoughts held by many who know JR, " MIWD's Carrollton manufacturing facility is gaining a fabulous leader in JR who will strengthen the foundation we have in place, while guiding us into the next phase of growth. JR's can-do spirit and attitude is infectious. "
JR is known by both his internal and external customers for building a customer-focused environment and will bring his knowledge and expertise to every facet of the Carrollton operation.
- MI Windows and Doors of Carrollton TX Holds Employee Fundraiser for Christian Community Action
- MI Windows and Doors EnergyCore Windows Featured in Vision House Tucson Grand Opening
- MI Windows and Doors Receives Recognition from the City of Carrollton
- MI Windows and Doors Thrives in Kansas City Market Through Partnership and Charity
- MI Windows and Doors Improves Team Member Communication With Electronic Bulletin Boards
- MI Windows and Doors EnergyCore Series Windows Installed in Tucson VISION House