MI Windows and Doors Added to PPL E-Power Energy-Smart Honor Roll
MI Windows and Doors, Inc., has been added to the PPL Electric Utilities’ E-Power Energy-Smart Business Honor Roll for upgrading lights and other fixtures in the manufacturing facility.
The Gratz manufacturing plant recently upgraded to energy efficient T8 bulbs and fixtures, which will help to reduce energy usage at the facility. Motion detectors were also installed in key areas to also save energy.
"The team should be proud of their efforts to save energy. Saving energy not only helps reduce our carbon footprint, but also saves the company money; savings that we can pass along to our customers," said Stan Sullivan, President MIWD Eastern Division.
The E-Power Energy-Smart Business Honor Roll was developed to recognize local business, institutions and non-profit organizations for taking measures to become more energy efficient.
The organizations are then listed in a directory of Honor Roll Members on the PPL website. The members are also able to utilize the Honor Roll logo to show their participation in the program.
- MI Windows and Doors Thrives in Kansas City Market Through Partnership and Charity
- MI Windows and Doors at Green Builder Media Vision House Tucson Groundbreaking
- MIWD Products Recognized Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR 2013
- MI EnergyCore Featured in BASF's BEYOND.High Performance Home
- MI Windows and Doors Management Leads Ownership Transition Plan
- MI Windows and Doors Launches New Window Series: The HomeMaker3
- MI Windows and Doors Announces Revisions to Glazing Package Offering
- Move to New Texas Manufacturing Facility
- Update: MI Windows and Doors' Class-Action Update
- Clay Color Offering
- Silver SuperCapSR™ Now Available on MI Windows and Doors HomeMaker3™ Vinyl Windows
- Bronze Exterior on 3500 Series Products