MI Windows and Doors Awarded Crystal Achievement Award
MI Windows and Doors (MIWD), one of America’s leading window and door manufacturers, was awarded a Crystal Achievment Award for Best Industry Website, Large Manufacturer, from Window & Door magazine. Selected by a panel of judges representing all segments of the industry, the awards recognize significant innovations and achievements in window and door technology, manufacturing, and marketing.
“I am truly impressed by the marketing category winners this year,” says Nicole Harris, Window & Door publisher. “We continue to see fresh ideas in literature and online media. It's also clear many companies are embracing new technologies, not just in making windows and doors, but selling them too.”
MI Windows & Doors launched a special site in 2011 to support its new MI EnergyCore window system. The website was designed from the ground up to take advantage of mobile devices and social media like YouTube and blogging. To make the site as user friendly and media rich as possible, new content such as product videos, customer-friendly blogging features like, “Ask the Expert” and “FAQ” were implemented. The site has been designed around several different customer types with easy access for homeowners who are looking for information about energy efficient windows and doors, professionals like builders and architects who need installation and technical information, and a password-protected dealer portal with tools to help market, sell and support the new window line.
Another unique feature of the website is the ability to create and update a custom iPad application that uses the same content. The application has been rolled out to the MI sales force and MI EnergyCore authorized dealer channel. The application is able to take selected content and download it locally to the iPad so that an internet connection is not needed to view videos, access technical documents, price lists, brochures or sell sheets.
For additional information about the MI Windows and Doors and the MI EnergyCore Window System, visit http://www.MIenergycore.com or follow us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/MIenergycore or Twitter at http://twitter.com/mienergycore.
About Window & Door Magazine
Published by the National Glass Association and affiliated with the Window & Door Dealers Alliance, Window & Door is the leading publication serving dealers, distributors and manufacturers of windows, doors, skylights and other fenestration and millwork products for the residential and light commercial market. In addition to the print magazine, Window & Door is available via iPad and Android tablet apps and as an online digital edition. Industry professionals also get their news from the WDweekly electronic newsletter every Wednesday and daily updates on the WindowandDoor.com website http://www.windowanddoor.com.
- MI Windows and Doors Launches New Window Series: The HomeMaker3
- MI Windows and Doors' Supplier ProPlastix Gets SHARP Certification
- MIWD Representative Supports Window Installation at UMC Parsonage
- Habitat for Humanity Receives MIWD Casement Windows
- MI Windows and Doors Donates Windows to Homes for Our Troops
- MI Windows and Doors Volunteers with Local Food Pantry
- MI Windows and Doors Holds Employee Health Fair
- MIWD Gratz Facility Receives PA Governor’s Award for Safety Excellence
- MI Windows and Doors Employees Honored at MAEA Luncheon
- MI Windows and Doors of Carrollton TX Holds Employee Fundraiser for Christian Community Action
- MI Windows and Doors EnergyCore Windows Featured in Vision House Tucson Grand Opening