Newsroom Articles by Tag: ENERGY STAR
Several products from MI Doors and Windows recognized as the Most Energy Efficient of ENERGY STAR 2013.
The American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 is restoring energy efficient tax credits for windows, doors and skylights. The bill reinstates the 25c tax credits that expired at the end of 2011 and extends them through the end of 2013.
MI Windows and Door’s Southern Division has begun manufacturing the 1550 and 1650 Series vinyl replacement windows in Carrollton, TX
- Silver SuperCapSR™ Now Available on MI Windows and Doors HomeMaker3™ Vinyl Windows
- MI Windows and Doors to Offer Bronze Exterior on 3500 Series Products
- MI Windows and Doors Releases State-of-the-Art Multi-Slide Door
- MI Windows and Doors Volunteers with Local Food Pantry
- MI Windows and Doors Holds Employee Health Fair
- MIWD Gratz Facility Receives PA Governor’s Award for Safety Excellence